SPARKLES DAY NURSERY LTD
Job title: Nursery Practitioner
Job type: Full time permanent / 40 hours per week
Start Date: Immediate
Required Education, Skills and Qualifications
– A minimum of one year previous experience of working in a nursery or primary school setting.
– Experience working with the EYFS or equivalent curriculum.
– A minimum of a Level 2/3 childcare qualification
Sparkles Day Nursery Ltd is looking to recruit experienced and confident Early Years Practitioner to join our existing friendly, professional and hardworking team to provide the highest standard of care for children in the setting. We have three nursery settings in East Ham, London. All our nurseries are rated as GOOD with outstanding features by Ofsted. We are term time only nursery and have a full-time and part-time vacancies. Our nurseries are open Monday – Friday from 7am to 6pm.
Role and responsibilities include:
– To support the day to day running of the setting
– To complete key children developmental records
– To support colleagues and work as a team to provide a safe, caring and stimulating environment for all children (aged 2-5years)
– To assist in providing a range of stimulating and exciting activities for the children which encourage independence, motivation and an eagerness to learn
– To work as part of the team to ensure that Ofsted standards are followed at all times
We would like practitioners to have previous experience of working in a nursery setting and a good understanding of the EYFS, with a minimum relevant Level 2/3 qualification. Applicants must be proficient in English.
All positions will be subject to an enhanced disclosure from the Disclosure and Barring Service and references.
- £27,000 salary per annum
- Employees are offered a Work Based Pension
- Employees have the option of working additional hours / weeks
- Starting Salary could be negotiated upward depending on level of experience and level of qualifications increasing depending on level of responsibility, length of service and further qualifications.
- 28 days paid holiday increasing with service
- On going training and development opportunities
- Paid lunch break
- Staff uniform
- Staff appreciation gifts / awards
- Free parking on site
- English speaker
- Nursery / Childcare: 1 year (preferred)
- Primary School: 1 year (preferred)
Overseas applicants welcome.
Application deadline: start date: 20/06/2023
Please contact us for an application form and further information.
Phone: +44 208 552 3939